I will be always ready to help you.

I am now learn computer. What should I do first? Can you give me some new informations? welcome to China and make friends with me. I will be always ready to help you with Chinese and some other things. And also something about Chinese culture.

MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

googletalk:trydream

Reply to
trydream

I dont know what you need to get done, nor what you know, so its hard to suggest.

regarding what?

well thank you. I wasnt planning to travel just yet.

Welcome to ukdiy. This is a group specific to uk building, but maybe you can tell us about underground houses in marshy areas.

NT sits and waits to see what happens.

PS regarding you helping us, you'll find one or 2 of us are beyond help.

Reply to
meow2222

Perhaps you could tell me why my own Chinese curry (Mayflower brand) tastes like crap (not Carp)compared to the lovely curry prepared by Mr Hu Flung Dung, at my local Chinese restaurant.

I would also be interested to know the secrets of cooking egg-fried rice, as my attempts often end up as a messy mess.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

You're not supposed to cook the rice IN the egg...

Reply to
Peter Twydell