I knew the wheel would not fit:-)

Indeed. I doubt his mother has ever driven the car.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Well I have found the mother on YouTube.

ARWadsworth

Here's more from Dudlay -

may as well throw in a joke (usually told in an extended fashion) - Blokes car breaks down by the gate to a field. He opens the bonnet, rummages inside when he hears "spark plugs". He looks around but all he can see is a horse looking over the gate. He continues to rummage when he hears it again "spark plugs", looks around, only the horse to be seen. He changes the plugs and sure enough he's back in business. He calls into the local pub for a drink and relates the story to the barman who says "was it a white horse or a black one", t'was a black one. You were bloody lucky mate, the white one knows fuckall about cars.

Reply to
brass monkey

Reply to
grimly4

I love the books on view just behind her.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I was trying to get my head around a ned having a book and shopping at Ikea. Or is that shoplifting at Ikea?

Reply to
Steve Firth