I have now found a picture of suitable bookshelf label holder

A few days ago I enquired about clear plastic holders for sliding over bookshelves to contain category labels. I have now found the ideal product, but it's in Canada!

Surely there must be the same or very similar product available in Britain?

Here's the page with the picture of the product:

MM

Trawl a few shopfitters websites perhaps?

Reply to
Andy Burns

At the bottom

George

I always mis-read that word as shoplifters.

Reply to
OG

MM

Reply to
MM

I have trawled, Googled, tried Ask Jeeves and Clusty.com. So far I've found only the Canadian site. If only Google could search for

*pictures*!

MM

Reply to
MM

I really dont think its what you're after though? the two things do a different task but I get the impression you want to put itemised lables behind the clip to indicate individual notes?

Reply to
George

Yes, that's what I want to do. But at least it's a start! At least the shape is roughly right. I've sent the company an email, pointing them to the same Canadian web site. I shall keep looking until I find the right sort. Another possibility would be perspex or plexiglas U-profile channelling (the "U" being square, not rounded) that I could saw 3" lengths from. I expect it would cost an arm and a leg to get that Canadian business to ship 3 dozen to the UK, but maybe I'll send them an email to enquire. Certainly the things won't weigh very much. A large Jiffy bag would do it.

MM

Reply to
MM

I'd have thought that push-on plastic stuff like that would get pushed off as you remove a book from the shelf.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Well, if you were to drag the book against the signholder, that might happen, but I have hundreds of books and the signholders are only every few feet. It's not going to be a problem, honest!

MM

Reply to
MM