I don't think LED is the answer for this one

Why not build a 230VDC power supply then?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So you need training in order to change reality, wow what news is that.

Reply to
whisky-dave

It;s all about power factors adn in tensities and cooling. As LEDs are very suseptable to heat and run more efficintly at their brightest it;s better to just flash them off and on rathe rthan try to maintain a high brightness. This principle was used in the first radar systems to bleep and allow the valves to not burn out.

Reply to
whisky-dave

You certainly need some training about camera technology.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I doubt that, I think its you that'd need training.

Reply to
whisky-dave