I declare ...

...the Tesco own brand home 30cm non stick aluminiuum teflon dishwasher safe frying pan is the best pan I have ever had......now got four

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

But will you be like cavalier TV chefs and dive straight in with metal utensils?

Are you running a crepe business? ;-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

We are still using a 12plus year old Lidl one recommended by a chef friend! Mike

Reply to
Mike Rogers

Why do you need FOUR identical frying pans? Being aluminium, I doubt whether it would work on our induction hob.

We've always found Lidl pans to be very good - including those which work with induction.

Reply to
Roger Mills

What happened to the first three though ?

Reply to
Andrew