http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/ google link is hidden

google link is hidden..

what i mean is I was away from my main computer and i wanted to show someone a message on the uk-diy newsgroup so i clicked to

then scrolled down loads of text and found a google link and clicked it but it only went to
i went back and read some more and found another google links which went to
i arrowed back and read some more and eventually found /groups.google.com/groups?q=uk.d-i-y

which clicked to

which time id forgotten what i was looking for,

could you perhaps put a link to the archives at the top right of the page

could be better for search machines and would help people like me and random browsers to get into the meat of the newsgroup..??

Reply to
George (dicegeorge)