How Waterproof are Fish Tank Heaters?

As an inconvenience, I never RCD protect anything.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

some yes, some no

I'm not seeing the relevance or usefulness of those comments

Okaaaay :) I wouldn't either.

Reply to
tabbypurr

YMMV. So do we - some of their stuff is pretty good.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Yup, and at the other end some is not acceptable.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

You generally get what you pay for.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Heh, the world would be a lot simpler.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I've bought quite a lot from the far east. Usually electronics and components. And generally, been amazed by the value for money. But if seeing something on sale at a price which seemed to good to be true - compared to other such products from the same area - it usually is. Most notable being rechargeable battery cells.

It's a balancing act. Guessing if the low price is due to selling direct rather than via a retail chain which adds a mark up at each point. Or really is just cheap rubbish. Because there are UK etc firms that sell the same product at a vastly higher price.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)