How to rip a Facebook video so that it can be posted onto YouTube

I don't know if this works, but it was near the top of the results when I asked Google that question

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Googling Download Facebook Videos brings up several suggestions ranging from on-line downloaders to browser extensions. I don't know if any of them work - I don't use Facebook. But when I've tried to download other stuff from other places I've usually found at least one of 'em does the job. Just be wary of drive-by downloads and other unwanted nasties - they tend to lurk around this sort of site.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Play it full screen and video it with your phone.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

It's a command line driven python script. Works on Windows / Linux and MacOS, supporting hundreds of sites including FB.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Video DownloadHelper for Firefox might do the trick.

Go to the mobile facebook site: m.facebook.com in your browser

From there you can right-click and save the video.

Reply to
Vortex12

Right click on the video and select "Copy video URL" (or similar, I'm with Chrome). A new window will open with the web link. Select it, right click, and select Copy.

Open

(or any other that you get when googling for "faceboook video download", paste the link from above, and enjoy!

Reply to
JoeJoe

Play the video. While it's playing, right click on it and choose the last option, "Copy url at current time" or similar. Then open up 4k Video Downloader, free version, and Paste Link.

Oliver