How to extend a badly positioned condesing boiler flue?

You don't pay tax?

I think it's a great deal, especially since it's wasted.

There's a lot that I can do with £5k...

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Best example of ENVY I've seen for a few weeks now! LOL

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

What envy might that be?

Reply to
IMM

Still chicken feed. And the landowning scam has been going on the eons, so the sums involved are enormous.

Reply to
IMM

OK. I tell you what. I'll send you my tax bill when it arrives. It shouldn't be a problem for you pay it......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

"The self inflicted higher land prices within more advanced countries such as ours, distort our prices of goods such that in order to remain competitive we have to either continuously devalue our currency or else abandon entire industries or all the producers who operate at the margins. (See article by Dominic O'Connell in The Sunday Times [Sun 19 Jan, 2003].

British car parts suppliers swept away....... loss to foreign car parts makers estimated to be £2B /year) Treasuries here have always fiddled with subsidies for a range of industries or worse, protection or import tariffs. But high land prices act like negative subsidies, like VAT they add additional cost at every stage of manufacture, transport and selling."

All because of an artificial land shortage in a country with land surplus. See the real big picture.

Reply to
IMM

It would appear that the author needs a lesson in accounting.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

No. You just need to learn how to read.

Reply to
IMM

I've just come back from Melbourne, where not a day passed without a TV ad from TPTB reminding viewers that it was illegal for any gas or water installation work to be done other than by a licensed tradesman. The same is true of electrics though this was not mentioned on these particular ads.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Water? Ridiculous!!

Reply to