How low can you go?

I was looking for a 4ft T8 fluorescent tube and starter in Homebase today buy they had sold out of 4ft tubes. So I asked Siri where I could buy light bulbs and she suggested a place a couple of miles away.

Being a bit impetuous, I just drove around to it without checking any further. Tube and starter came to £2.

Anyone found them cheaper (when just buying one of each)?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

sm_jamieson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Google can only be as good as the web sites.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Indeed it is Simon. Quite the temptress. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I have seen them cheaper but the business has since gone bust. And I missed the closing sale :(:(:( Sounds like someone has siri-ous shopping skills

NT

Reply to
meow2222

"Rod Speed" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

I like the voice of the Orange (EE) Voicmail Instructions.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

I saw a film where a bloke fell in love with his operating system

Reply to
stuart noble

Orange moved that voice 'down market' a few years ago, didn't they? It started off as Juliet Stevenson...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Reply to
Bob Eager

"Her" was a more recent one

Reply to
OG

That's the one. Very thought provoking, and a bloody good film actually

Reply to
stuart noble