how I remove a bearing

I have managed to rescue 3 electrical tools when bearings failed. Probably teaching you lot how to suck eggs but this is how I get the bearing out, just in case it is useful for someone.
I use a large socket on the end that the bearing will come out so that it can fit inside the socket, I then get a slightly smaller socket at the other end, this is used to push the bearing out. I then line up and place in a vice and slowly push the bearing out by tightening the vice.
Diagram below:
http://imgur.com/a/d3NyX
On Saturday, 10 June 2017 23:11:17 UTC+1, ss wrote:

Put it on wiki or it'll be forgotten. http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Wood_glues
NT
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 00:24:58 -0700, tabbypurr wrote:

Why under wood glues??
On 10/06/2017 23:11, ss wrote:

And if the combined length of it all is wider than your vice will open simply use a long bolt of piece of threaded rod through the sockets. This method works well for void bushes as well perhaps substituting the large socket for a piece of tube.
Mike