How do you clean laminate wooden floor?

I am lucky that previous tenant installed laminate wooden floor in my council flat. It is still reasonably ok, but it starts to show its age.

Cleaning it is a mess. It attracts a lot of dust and mopping it destroys my mops (I have changed 4 mops in 9 months).

I was thinking of buying one a wet vacuum, but a) they are expensive AF and b) I am not sure if they will damage the laminate.

Any input on this?

Reply to
Simon Ferrol

How does mopping a relatively smooth surface destroy mop-heads?

If visible dust is a problem, what about a cheap vacuum cleaner?

Reply to
JNugent

Get a robot vacuum cleaner?

Reply to