How can I repair the turntable floor in a microwave oven?

Why you fix? You no fix.

Reply to
John Rumm

This is deja vue all over again. Most Microwaves eventually go rusty some place or other and drop to bits. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

replying to MM, Ats wrote: I have fixed mine! Remove rust and use rust sealer you buy, also buy special paint for microwaves

Reply to
Ats

that won't fix the hole. And special paint is not needed.

Reply to
tabbypurr

The idiot homeowners hub strikes again. As the hole dates from 2007 it might have grown by now :-)

Reply to
Peter Parry