I have a semi detached house and want to increase its value before selling. I thought of some great ideas - anyone have any more?
1. Convert the house into a detached. I've already got the angle grinder.
2. Fit a jacuzzi in the bedroom. As there isnt room for a separate bathroom, I thought if I put it under the bed, you can move the bed to one side and voila, just drop in! Clever huh. It'll reduce head height downstairs a bit, but not enought to cause any problems.
3. I was chatting to Mr Nseowo the other week, and he reckons extensions are pretty cheap to do. Warned me about trouble from the council tho, so I'm not sure bout that one.
4. I plan to build an African style mud hut in the back garden too, garden shed is always useful.
5. Remove the supporting wall and have a nice big walkthru lounge and kitchen, will look great.
6. Take out all that stupid woodwork in the loft, half inch chip down then can use it for accomodation.
Any more smart ideas? I admit mine arent all original...