Honeywell CM927

Have had aCM927 since 2010, the display was missing digits after a few years then surprisingly returned. They 'have gone again. Messaged the company who have offered a £25 discount but I am tempted to try the heating trick.

Reply to
Sue Lee

I followed this method and it worked

There's another YouTube video by a guy called Handy Hawkins, where he used spring clips around the display then warms it up. I tried that first and it didn't work.

Reply to
Davidm