Homebuilding & Renovating Show

Has anyone gone along to this (Royal Victoria Dock, London)? It was on Friday and today, and last day is tomorrow (Sunday). I'm wondering if it's worth going, but I've not seen a review of it anywhere.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I've been before to this show or ones similar. If you're building your own home then it's probably worth it but beyond that it's no big cheese.

You can get all the information you want on the internet. But if you want to grab loads of carrier bags with loads of leaflets that you'll never ever read then it's worth a laugh.

Reply to
daddyfreddy