Home security - Foscam or?

Fancy something to keep an eye on the house and the dog while we are out, thought about a couple of those pan and tilt IP cams, set to alert if movement detected. (Dog is old and weary, so no risk of constant alerts)

Foscam look like they have what i'm after but at thrice the price of something unbranded and similar looking. But I want reliable and no faff setting up.

Opinions sought, Ta.

Reply to
R D S

R D S presented the following explanation :

I think Foscam might be a reseller, rebrander. My camera bought in Aldi or Lidl 6 or 7 years ago still works fine, has been on all that time and traces to being identicle to a Foscam. It has PTZ, wifi + wired, audio and works with Ispy, which is much better, more capable than the supplied software.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.