Hob/extractor Wiring question

I have a question, and ask you to please excuse any apparent naivety...
I have gas hob, which came supplied with a plug attached to it's flex, and an Extractor hood.
On the wall (at the back of a wall unit i might add)I have switched cooker point, along with a switched socket.
There are no points from which to run a spur (Only an existing sopur some distance away)and fitted wardrobes on the floorboards above, so I was thinking of putting the fused plugs of both extractor via a 2-way adaptor into the socket where the cooker point is (My electric oven wired into the cooker switch in the normal way). Would this be acceptible from a safety/regs point of view?
And is the cooker point location itself acceptable? It is "accessible" - but you have to open a cupboard door to get to it!
Any advice would be appreciated.
On 31 May 2005 07:06:35 -0700, "Fitting a hob and extractor electrics"

Well, I've seen better jobs but there's nothing unsafe about it. Go for it, knock yourself out.
--

SJW