Hi-fi shelf

I'd imagine she uses it as a hand hold when getting up. What you need is a collapsing device that just slots back in again. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

She's probably wiping her arse on the roll itself.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I wouldn't like to be in your shoes Grimly if you said that to her face!

I suppose tho' that by making such a suggestion, you must be speaking from personal experience within your own household?

Cash

Reply to
Cash

No Brian. it's a problem with the Paramount wall and the fixings for the type of holder that she wanted fitted - the location of it on the wall prevents it being used as a makeshift handrail. BTW, SWMBO is rather fit for her age and has yet to succumb to the creaking joints syndrome - lucky perisher.

Cash

Brian Gaff wrote:

Reply to
Cash

Simply tell her not to do it until it pings the fittings off the wall.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon