Help with ROCA Cistern Problem

Hello,

I have a problem with a Roca toilet, the type with the two interleaved plungers on top. Water is contnuously running through the pan and the cistern requiring frequrnt refills. I have got as far as opening the the cistern and not too sure how to proceed. The cistern has a cylyndrical mechanism in the middle which i presume where the problem lies but don't feel brave enough to open it as i am not sure how to go about this. just wondering if anybody has a similar toilet and give me any guidance..

Cheers.

Reply to
istyle_1

If it is like mine, the lid won't lift off until you unscrew the chrome bezel surrounding the two buttons. This is more easily done if you press the buttons down before trying to unscrew the surround

Reply to
Tony Bryer

slime on it (internally).

Just remove the lid (mine has the central chrome bezel to unscrew initially).

The inlet float/ valve was obvious, as was the screwed locking ring to dismantle. A clean of all components of the valve plus re-assembly was all that was needful.

An isolation of the supply to the toilet is necessary first, of course.

Hope your problem is similar and as easily solved.

Reply to
Horda