Help Identify Cabinet Doors

Can you help identify this cabinet please:

David Grech

No.

But, assuming you want something to match it, try a company like this:

There are other companies, including ones selling ready made doors.

Another option is a kitchen fitting company. They sometimes salvage doors etc for people when stripping out old kitchens. Our old kitchen was a ?high end one? so the doors were saved when we had it replaced.

Reply to
Brian

Not a lot to go on. It's worth looking for clues elsewhere in the kitchen. For example, is there a branding on the hinges? That might tell you if it's eg an Ikea kitchen, or maybe a German or Italian one.

Also, if there are built in appliances, what brand are they? Some kitchen fitters have house brands - like Lamona is a brand of Howdens (rebranded Beko and others). Diplomat was a brand of MFI (rebranded Whirlpool and others).

If there are any clues about dates (eg roughly when the appliances were on the market) they could be useful too.

Not to forget that some kitchen companies like MFI are no longer with us.

Theo

Reply to
Theo