Heatline Combi Boiler

I am in the process of having central heating put in and my plumber has recommended the Heatline S30 combi boiler, what do people think of his recommendation. I have not been able to find much about it.

Thanks

Steve Jones

Reply to
Stephen Jones

Honestly I would fit a more well known boiler, ie potterton, glowworm, worcester as I always think on repair of, as spares are the most important part of any boiler

Dave Murray Plumbing & Heating Services

Reply to
David Murray

In message , David Murray writes

Please don't use such foul language ...

(they're Baxi now, BTW)

While their products male me a living, I have to advise against them

Reply to
raden

I think they are sold by Plumb Center, their own label. Probably rebadged, as is are Wickes boilers which are Halsteads.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Excellent choice, which model?

Puma ?

provide heat without the gas being on (PCB catches fire)

Envoy ?

RIP (A total disaster)

Suprima ?

The biggest disaster in the history of boilers

As long as it's not a micron ... or a compact 80 ...

err

Well you've got one bit right

Sorry DIMM, I'm hijacking your reply

Reply to
raden

And that, the Oriental Enchantress has Maxie.

Who doesn't know much about boilers. Sad but true.

Maxie, have you been having Dim Lin, the Oriental Enchantress, do some replies for you?

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Stick to the DIY sex DIMM, you're good at that

Reply to
raden

Oh Maxie! I am asounded! Do you mean Dim Lin, the Oriental Enchantress, is a DIYer in bed. All top show eh.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

As usual, I have no idea what you're wittering on about, but then I doubt you do either

Reply to
raden

writes

Maxie, don't be coy....you are a one.....

Reply to
IMM