Heating pump part number syntax

Hello,

In my heating system I have a WILO RS25/6-3 pump.

I would like to buy another similar one, but this WILO part seems to be unavailable.

It is a 130mm pump and there seem to be many choices that are mechanically compatible...

I would to make sure I buy something that equals or exceeds the performance.

So can anybody confirm that: RS25/6-3 means

* 25 litres/minute * 6 Metres head * 3 speed

If not can anybody explain, please?

Vortex10

Am 14.12.2010 07:18, schrieb Vortex10:

Negative. 25 is the nominal diameter of the shaft. ca. 25 mm , about 1 inch.

Positive.

Dunno. Sorry.

HTH

Reply to