Heating Oil Suppliers

We usually use them.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

I am not sure thet they are as family owned and run as they claim these days.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Nothing filed at Companies' House supports that ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

About Rix Petroleum. Rix Petroleum is one of the oldest remaining family-owned, independent fuel distributors in the UK. We distribute and retail petroleum products to homes and businesses from our local branches located throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Mercia, Midlands, North East, East Anglia and Essex.

Reply to
Cynic

Just because company is a family owned or run it doesn't necessary make it any better than any other company supplying the same commodity.

Reply to
alan_m

And when "any other company" is just one actual company that now owns the vast majority of what were and still appear to be (unless you look very closely) independant companies?

True competition?

Can you have a cartel of one?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Surely that's what any cartel aspires to be.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I have used Goff in the past. What I have found is that what were a number of separate supplies are no longer separate. I can call what in the past were three different supplies and end up speaking to the same person.

Reply to
Michael Chare

Yep, though I can't remember how they answered the phone, with the name of the company called or something else, pretty sure when I asked for a quote from the "different company" it was the same as a previous quote for "another company" from the same person.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice