Head Torch

sssh - don't give then ideas...

A Sussex school has recently banned skirts on some nefarious excuse - so this is the level of derangement currently operating.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Surprised you weren't sick first. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Must have been some EU ruling, working it's way up from Dover. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I used to be able to eat a full sized bar of Galaxy on a semi regular basis with no ill effect - it was all the running around at school breaks.

Sadly that ability to eat *anything* died a long time ago :(

Reply to
Tim Watts

Wasn't Double Diamond once found to be so weak it could be sold to schoolkids?

Reply to
Davey

but - it worked wonders

Reply to
charles

I think that's the definition of a candela.

Reply to
Max Demian

"Channel 4 has been criticised for a programme which tested how many liqueur chocolates it would take to get two 12-year-old boys over the drink-drive limit.

"Viewers complained about the programme, Experimental, which saw one boy appear to vomit and another apparently drunk."

Reply to
Max Demian

The soft drink limit used to be 2° proof I think, which is about 1% alcohol by volume.

Reply to
Max Demian

They haven't even brought in a law on that yet. And what about other things containing caffeine, like tea and coffee?

Reply to
Max Demian

You'd think they had when even the pharmacist in Boots says "oh it's the law". (I knew it was a company policy, not the law).

I supposed when we have kids getting stoned on a pint of Earl Gray, we'll have reached peak :)

I used to take a pint of cold sugared coffee to school on O-Level exam days and swig the lot half and hour before going in (about the right amount of time for the diuretic part to take effect and be dealt with).

So my 5 A's were a result of drug enhanced abilities :->>>

Reply to
Tim Watts