HDTV

Is this because they use a high enough bit-rate for HD or for some other reason?

Reply to
Mark

That a bit like saying that there is nothing wrong with our weather - when the sun shines.

Archie

Reply to
Archie

In article , Archie scribeth thus

Dunno!, Anyone know what the Sun's bitrate is?..

Reply to
tony sayer

In article , Dave Plowman (News) scribeth thus

No they we're good relative to most everything else on the market the K70 especially so remember this was the early 70's..

Noted that the sound was very good on 405 lines even, sound only that was needed to keep the line whistle away;')..

See that DTV uses 256 K MP2 why doesn't radio?..

Reply to
tony sayer

Saving 64k or 128k from a TV stream isn't worth the trouble. But it's half the radio bandwidth.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Seeing that T-DAB isn't intended for quality use at least not in the UK they could use at least 256 K on Satellite and freeview for radio dontcha tink?...

Reply to
tony sayer