Hardwood Patio Doors

For an 8ft hardwood patio door I have been quoted =A31436 excl vat by Jeld Wen, =A31556 excl vat by Prem Dor and =A3970 incl vat by Magnet. Now to me there only seems to be one option here but thought that I had better check out that the Magnet just isn't too good to be true.

Kevin

Reply to
Kev

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The written quote doesn't explicitly state glass included but I assume that the quote is complete.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

The message from "Kevin" contains these words:

Where Magnet are concerned I wouldn't assume anything. They don't have the best reputation for good practice or customer service.

Reply to
Guy King

With *any* quote, if it's not included on the quote the only safe assumption is to assume it isn't included in the price.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The message from Owain contains these words:

True, but Magnet have such a bad reputation I'd be more wary of them than most.

Reply to
Guy King

Or quality. I had a Magnet softwood window frame - supposedly treated - which rotted through in less than 10 years. Despite being regularly painted.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)