Fitting Hardwood Patio Doors

I was asking about Magnet v Jeld Wen v Prem Dor patio doors last week. Travis Perkins came back with a Jeld Wen price not far off the Magnet price so I will go for that. I am undecided whether to do a diy fit with help or get somebody in. What could I expect to pay if I get somebody to fit a pair of 8ft hardwood patio doors.
Kevin