Hardwood garden furniture bolt thingy

Hi all,

Where would be the best place to get a new one of these?

's a like a bolt with thread only at the end and the opposing piece. It holds the arm to the back, but the thread's stripped. Sorry, I know my description or photo aren't the best. Do they sell them at the sheds (I've not looked but assumed not)

Many thanks for your time

Steve

I think you'd be lucky to get an exact replacement. It would appear to be bronze. A chandlery? (Take your chequebook!)

Reply to
Clot

Won't an ordinary stainless bolt/coach bolt and nut do? If it has to be fairly loose so that the furniture can move, and you can't get the right amount of untapped length, use a nylock nut and washer, rather than tightening hard.

Spamlet