Truss Hanger sizes and naming

I want to buy some "Multi Truss Hangers", for hanging 150mm deep wooden joists from 200mm deep wooden beams. They look like these:

haven't found an on-line supplier yet that actually specifies the dimensions of the hanger.

I want the tops of the joists to be level with the tops of the beams, so I want the want the hanger's "slot" to be no more than 150mm deep.

Can anyone point me to somewhere on-line I can buy some?

Reply to
Mr UPVC

these:

> I haven't found an on-line supplier yet that actually specifies the

I'm pretty sure the screwfix one is 150mm deep. If it proves slightly too deep though, just put a bit of packing under the joist.

I used them for timber to masonry, using multimonti in the large holes.

However for timber to timber applications, you might want to choose the type that wrap over the top of the beam, for the better load characteristics.

Reply to
dom