Hand drill

My father's hand drill (1957) is on its last legs and I think I would like a new one. The Stanleys on Amazon get fairly poor reviews. Any recommendations?
Geoff

Car boot sales. They are a regular 'appearer' in the box of old tools under the camping table. 50p ish.

I'm still using my old Qualcast one. Example here:
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/m/miyqJQNsRoc5wNZS_YYldVw/140.jpg
I bought it in nineteen sixty-mumble and it's still going strong.
Nick
On Wed, 16 May 2012 12:37:53 +0100, Nick Odell

Pixie size?
I've got a Stanley Continental No748A in pretty good used condition which I never use. Wondered if it had any value. I'd guess it's '50s or '60s.
--
*I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing *

freecycle is another option
NT
In article

Strangely, decent hand tools very rarely come up on my local one. Maybe the odd wallpaper steamer that takes up a lot of space.
--
*They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.