H&S gone mad

My Dad made me a stool with screw on legs (proper DIY) and he carried it around in a carrier bag and just assembled it in the ground for me to stand on. The legs would now be classed as 4 offensive weapons if you were to take then to a football match now:-)

I was probably at most matches on this one

Dad's can be (and bloody well should be) great teachers. From around the age of nine I was the route planner to all the away matches (no doubt double checked by my Dad before we set off) but I used to do the map reading to the ground.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Trust me. This short clip of a football match is worth watching.

ARWadsworth

Exactly what part was worth watching? I must have given up by then.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Start at 30 seconds in. There is 15 seconds worth watching.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You keep quoting, "H&S", and "the rules and regulations", but are these actual Health & Safety Executive requirements, or are they just insurance requirements, guidance, etc?

It very well maybe that someone HAS taken "H&S and the rules and regulations" too far. Far beyond what is legally required.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula