Gutters are not clogged

The gutters on my home did not include a catch-all at the corners so an am azing amount of water lands in my backyard and floods every year. The edges of each eave don't go into the gutter and run a single stream of water to the ground. Unfortunately many homes within our development are this way an d I know they have the same issues. HELP!

Reply to
eackermann38

Hanging basket on each corner?

Large barrel under each corner? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

This sounds like you are American - this is a UK group, no one knows what you are talking about, with catch-alls, and also what you mean when you say the eaves don't go into the gutters, over here, the eaves are underneath the gutters. If you mean you have no down spouts / pipes, then this is probably a factor as to why your back yard floods every time it rains

Reply to
Phil L