Guts of a dimmer switch

Anyone know where I can get just the dimmer switch part of a mains lighting rotary dimmer switch. It has to be 240V 400W, and it's powering a pair of 200W tungsten halide lamps. I don't wantto replace the nice chrome faceplate if I can just get the switch part.
Thanks
John

You buy one with a white plastic front and swap the plates it. Ensure you get a compatible module, which is easiest to do by buying the white plastic version from the same manufacturer and having a look to make sure it is the same type of module.
Christian.
Christian McArdle wrote:

Genius! I'm so slow sometimes. Thanks.
John
Christian McArdle wrote:

I went back to where I bought it and got some spares from the manufacturer - free actually because they acknowledged they weren't up to drving exploding candle bulbs.