GURUAID - X-POST

We would like to inform you that, GuruAid is a division of a 30-year old U.S. company (Lester Inc,

based in Branford, CT.

We are a leading independent technical support company, and our tech support division website

makes it very clear that we are not affiliated with any computer or software product company.

Every day we handle and successfully resolve thousands of customer inquiries. Check what our customers have to say about GuruAid on Facebook and Google Plus. These are not canned customer satisfaction comments.

If you have any pending issues then do visit contact us to resolve the issue or call us on 1 855 575 5140 or provide us your contact number.

Regards, GuruAid

Reply to
smm

====spam snipped====

When I saw the thread title, I mistakenly took it to be a typo for GRUNIAD (Guardian - newspaper). :-)

Anyone else, or is it just me then?

Reply to
Johny B Good

No, me too.

Reply to
Davey

Not just you.

Reply to
S Viemeister

The one that I always got wrong was when a newspaper headline mentioned the Zimbabwean leader Sithole.

Davey

A name which has lead to the family joke that allows us to refer to places as "a right Ndabaningi" in front of their owners/managers.

Reply to
Huge

Ok then, just you, me and Davey then, (Huge didn't say either way).

Reply to
Johny B Good

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I used to have issues with Malware, etc. Then I decided to start using GuruAid and I haven't had a problem since then. The price is well worth the stress free life on a computer. I recommend GuruAid to all of my friends.

Cindy Randall

Reply to
cindy.randall8075

Guruaid has been very helpful and fixed my computer problems as I needed.

Reply to
russell.r.parsons

Thank you Cindy who's never posted here before. Your genuine and utterly impartial recommendation has convinced me to never buy the product.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

+1
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Pitiful/. Absolutely pitiful.

Reply to
Huge

They said that they would only charge me an arm and a leg if I made this post vacuous to uk.d-i-y to say how wonderful they were.

Get real guys you have been rumbled. Guruaid can go jump in a lake.

Reply to
Martin Brown