GU10 downighter with PIR?

Our porch is lit with three led downlighters. I'd like to add a motion sensor and I'm sure that there are plenty of sensors that would do but if possible (and if such a thing exists), I'd prefer a downlighter with a built in sensor that could be used to control the other two.

Any suggestions for either a combined sensor or a discrete one that I can set into the ceiling?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Quite a few options here:

Jeff Layman

Cheers. This one would probably do if no combined unit exists.

Just prefer not to drill another hole in the ceiling.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

??

That is a flush-mount sensor and needs a 75mm hole cut in the ceiling. See third bullet point on page 3 "Tools and parts needed" at

You need the surface mount equivalent if you don't want to cut another hole:

Jeff Layman

Just badly phrased it. If no combined unit exists I'll use one of those (and drill the required hole).

Tim

Reply to
Tim+