Greenbrook Kingshield T62 CH programmer instructions?

Does anyone have one of these and have the instructions for it, which they
could scan for me? I thought I'd found them online but they've been
scanned at such low res you can't read much of the text :-(

Reply to
John Stumbles

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in