Great big lumps of wood

Well, not quite, I've been browsing 'log' cabins and am astounded at the
prices. Seems to me I could find somewhere that sells what I know as
pioneer poles (retired scout) and make myself a nice shed/workshop from
them. Only problem is, where from and how much? Based in Manchester
area.
Reply to
Clint Sharp
Direct from a harvesting contractor doing a thinning. There's a chap that works the woodlands around reservoirs in that area.
AJH
Reply to
AJH

Site Timeline Threads