Grease

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com expressed precisely :

Yes..

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Duckduckgo is being really crap with its search results. What agic phrase might get me there?

But it did tell me this: "enlarge the usage spectrum of your grease." Makes a change from the old spam.

Should I be using lithium or silicone here? There most likely is a rubber O ring in there.

And what thickness grade would be best?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Maybe combine "310ml" with your search terms?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Speaking of which, on my Bosch drills I am finding that it is increasingly difficult to press hard enough on the button which stops the chuck rotating whilst adjusting it. I guess it is simply the passage of time.

I don't expect a "GoodGrips" version any time soon. :-(

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Doesn?t help with google.

Reply to
Jac Brown

Depends on what type of rubber.

Is this your three way valve?

Reply to
newshound

that's anyone's guess. There's zero access to it.

Yes. I got some red rubber grease. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a tuit & try getting it in there.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Depends if you are pumping it into nipples.

Reply to
Andy Bennet

pumping yes, though not into a purpose designed grease nipple. So a standard cartridge nozzle plus a bit of plastic tube is on the menu. Yum.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr