Graphics card upsetting wireless mouse?

Well that is probably completely irrelevant

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I fished an extension out and it's working perfectly.

Thanks for all the replies, some good info in there, some way over my head.

Reply to
R D S

I speak to soon, got a couple of hours but now it's off on one again.

As piss about any further moving stuff around i'll try to find a similar mouse with a ####ing wire.

I'm sure there's something amiss in this place when it comes to wireless/wifi.

Reply to
R D S

Microwave busy nuking everyone's lunch?

Reply to
Andy Burns

I'm in the attic at work 2 floors up from the microwave, so I hope it's not that! Timing would make sense though.

Reply to
R D S