Got a letter

Ooh keep us posted. First machine I ever used much.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Too bloody slow. And closed hardware.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Same guy who's done the PiDP-8 and PiDP-11. Running the former, and have the kit for the latter but a bit busy right now.

I also have an SBC-6120 which is a 'real' PDP-8, in that it uses an actual CPU chip.

See:

Bob Eager

good wummin' ....jag makes more sense than jab in the same way Mc/s makes more sense than M/Hz

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart ...

NHS letters often have a note at the bottom that the text is available in Braille. I have often wondered why that bit wasn't in Braille to begin with.

Reply to
nightjar