Gore-Tex repair adhesive

I have a Gore-Tex jacket and the hem has come unstuck. What adhesive would be best for repairing it?

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Mike Barnes has brought this to us :

Copydex sticks most cloth type materials, but I'm not suggesting it is good for this.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

kind of the same territory

Reply to
misterroy

I would machine the hem and then apply goretex seam tape

Regards

Reply to
TMC

In article , Mike Barnes writes

Duct tape will stick it, I have various repaired bits of goretex that were stitched and then taped over with duct tape (on the inside!). I didn't expect the tape to stick well or last but they're all fine, years on.

Reply to
fred

Thanks for yours and other answers. This hem was never stitched, just glued. I'll try some duct tape and see how it goes. Nothing to lose.

Reply to
Mike Barnes