Good match

Since moving here 7.5 years ago I have been buying paint from the local builders merchants. This week I picked up a 10L tub of their Leyland brand Magnolia matt emulsion @ £19.45. Yesterday I cut in around the edges of a bedroom I last painted about 5 years ago and did my usual thing of slapping a bit over any marks I could see as well.

Going back in this morning to roller the rest I just could not see where I had cut in or over painted the marks, the colour is exactly the same.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

So tell the wife you have finished the job:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth