Gluing plastic to MDF

I'm making some oversized key fobs out of 12mm MDF to stop people absentmindedly walking off with the keys.

They'll be 6cm x 15cm and I need to a glue a plastic laminated pouch with some info in on each one. The pouch will be a tiny bit smaller than the MDF,

What's the best glue to use to attach the pouch to the MDF? I don't want to use Araldite as there will be 20 of them and it'd cost a fortune!

Reply to
Murmansk

What plastic are/will the pouches be made of?

I suggest thinking about double-sided sticky tape.

Reply to
polygonum

hot glue or evostik

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'm making some oversized key fobs out of 12mm MDF to stop people absentmindedly walking off with the keys.

They'll be 6cm x 15cm and I need to a glue a plastic laminated pouch with some info in on each one. The pouch will be a tiny bit smaller than the MDF,

What's the best glue to use to attach the pouch to the MDF? I don't want to use Araldite as there will be 20 of them and it'd cost a fortune!

Get a tube of CT1 from a builders merchants... Sticks anything to anything...Very well

Reply to
Nthkentman

What will happen is people will remove the keys from the fobs in order to carry the keys in a pocket.

Reply to
alan