glueing acrylic to brass/wood

I have googled but don't seem to be able to come up with a definitive answer.

What should I be using to glue acrylic to brass or wood.

It's for some small woodworking jigs - needs to be fairly strong but it won't be subject to heavy loads etc

Many thanks, Roy.

Reply to
RzB

Hmmm....

Well Super Glue didn't work...

Roy

Reply to
RzB

Ask in your local sign makers. Such glue does exist. The stuff I saw was in a grey tin if that helps. ;-)

You might also find something on the RS site.

Dave Plowman

Comments like that are either tremendously useful "yes sir I know the one you mean, that'll be Old Dickerys Compound No3" or totally useless "well sir they all come inj little grey tins".

50:50 chance of being a hero :))
Reply to
James Hart