Gloss paint and age-discolouration

My preferred colour of gloss paint for interiour doors, frames and skirting boards is pure white. The big disadvantage however, is that pure white oil-based gloss always turns to cream after a few years. Is there a one-coat white gloss that does not discolour with age? Alternatively, is there a light-coloured gloss that still looks good after it has age-discoloured (other than cream or magnolia)?

Thanks

Frank

Reply to
Frank Z

Acrylic gloss doesn't discolour but the ones I've used are extremely soft compared to solvent based paint. Good for exterior stuff where access is difficult and/or there's not going to be a lot of mechanical wear and tear.

Reply to
stuart noble