Getting silicone sealant into a tight corner

I need to squeeze some silicone sealant into a tight spot along the joint between the shower tray upstand and the acrylic wall covering. There will be a gap of about 9mm but I will not be able to direct the flow of sealant upwards as is needed because of the shower tray. A small right angled tube attached to the tip of the sealant nozzle would do the trick. Ideally it would be about 10mm long on each arm of the right angle and an internal diameter of about 5mm although size isn=92t critical.

Any suggestions of what I could use for this would be greatly welcomed.

Reply to
Eric

Eric explained on 01/12/2008 :

A short length of fish tank plastic air hose, or heat up the plastic nipple that most silicon sealants are supplied with and form a right angle in it before it cools.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Bit late for OP maybe, but came across these today (two-thirds or so of the way down the page) and recalled this thread.

or heat up the plasticnipplethat most silicon sealants are supplied with a= nd form a right

Nozzle, usually. Nipples are generally a bit shorter in my experience.

Reply to
boltmail