Gas pipes boxed in

Is it permitted to box in a gas pipe when dry lining a wall with plasterboard and battens

Sam

Reply to
Sam Farrell

You had 6 replies to this when you posted 2 days ago

Reply to
Phil L

Please read BS 6891 linked below under Gas Fitting Standards.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

For some reason I coudn't find the answers on the server so I thought it had fallen down a great black hole.

Still can't f>> Is it permitted to box in a gas pipe when dry lining a wall with

Reply to
Sam Farrell

Thanks Ed,

I studied the regs and found the answer. Once again this news group has come up trumps.

Sam

Reply to
Sam Farrell

In article , Sam Farrell writes

If you lose another thread on your server, try google advanced groups search:

, slot in uk.d-i-y in the 'group' and Gas pipes boxed in the search field and bob's your wotsit, this thread top and the original third.

More options > Show message list makes it a bit more readable, I usually sort by date and select 50 messages per thread:

my bookmark.

Reply to
fred