Gas Central heating

Clear to you perhaps, but how about others that didn't get the original or who are scanning Google. How are they supposed to glean context?

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

My God, the senility is rampant. Moving air cools a place, also drawing in cooler outside air cools too.

My God he is still at it. As the hot air is under pressure from a fan it will not rise, it will circulate. Now put those DO NOT USE labels back on your appliances, the ones the Corgi fitters put on and you took off. 18 years and no service and he knows all the answers. Yes, he does!

Reply to
Doctor Evil

My gawd you're thick. On a hot summer's day the outside air temp may well exceed that of indoors. So just use a fan in the room.

Ah - you're defying the laws of physics again? Obviously you've never lived with warm air heating?

One day perhaps you'll give answers based on experience. One day you'll not just quote and believe adverts.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The senile one is still at it. The units can move air which gives a cooling effect.

Reply to
Doctor Evil