garden shed paste

hi, i have an old wooden garden shed that i want to replace. the concrete base is a bit crumbly in certain places and is smaller than the concrete base i need for the slightly larger new shed. should i smash up the old base or is there a way to succesfully bond it to a larger new concrete base. many thanks john west.

Reply to
j www

Personally, I would chop up and do the job properly, but that's me.

-- troubleinstore

mail can be sent via website Email address on posting is ficticous and used as spam trap

Reply to
troubleinstore